Heating Oil Tank Protection
Ultrasonic Heating Oil Tank Testing
The TankSure® Program is a standard component of our service plans and annual heating system maintenance. The program’s ultrasonic oil tank testing technology allows our technicians to suggest appropriate equipment upgrades before your tank leaks.
Environmental Protection in CT & RI
This valuable program enables us to evaluate the safety and integrity of your fuel oil tank. This is important for you, your environment, and your investment in your home. At the time of your annual service, our trained technicians will use ultrasonic testing technology to evaluate the thickness of your tank. Heating oil tanks typically corrode from the inside out, so your tank may look perfectly fine from the outside but could be wearing excessively thin. The annual ultrasonic testing process is designed to help replace your tank before it leaks. Qualifying customers will receive $1,500 toward an oil tank replacement. In addition, you may be eligible for discounts on your homeowners insurance policy.
The TankSure® Program benefits include the following for Eastern CT and Southwestern RI customers:
- Potential discounts on your homeowner’s insurance policy
- $1,500 tank replacement payment (for tanks that qualify) to help cover the cost of a replacement
- EPA approved ultrasonic testing equipment detects the level of corrosion inside oil tanks
- Helps protect your home, your property, and our environment as proactive replacement can help avoid costly remediation expenses
- Inspects common tank components such as legs, seams, fill and vent pipes, oil lines and vent whistle
- Ultrasonic inspection of tank walls thickness evaluates when a proactive replacement is necessary BEFORE the tank leaks
Learn more about the TankSure® Program.